DAYS PASS BY

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Welcome Baby Anya

It is inexplicable. The feeling when you become a father. A few days ago I was anxious, apprehensive and scared. Now I am proud, confident, responsible, happy and eager. Proud to be a father to 'Anya Pal'. Confident of taking care of the baby and assuming more responsibilities. Responsible because a small little life is so dependent on Sumera and I . Happy because I just love her. Eager to hold her every freaking time.
Sumera and I had a daughter on 5th September at 5:45 pm. She was 8.7 pounds and 20.5 in. Labor was of course not a pleasant experience, but it wasn't bad either. All we do, talk and care about right now is Anya. Life does change a lot. But believe me, it is for the better :).

1 Comments:

Blogger Vishal said...

Congratulations Bhai...So sorry ki I haven't called you as yet.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home